Saturday, April 30, 2016

Close Encounter

              Close Encounter


           "Whew! They almost caught my ass that time."
          
           "I told you about visiting pagan planets.  You know they are still killing and eating each other."
          
           "No, Father. They no longer are cannibals.  Although, I admit they are still killers.  Have you read their Internet reports? They are continually at war with each other.
           "That one called the U.S.A. is especially pugnacious with all their bombs and such. 
           I love to bait their jet planes, but I will never let them catch me, again.  Some of them would have killed me, and, no doubt, eaten me in those days. Fortunately, they have passed the cannibal stage. Their flying machines are so primitive, however, we have nothing to fear.  If they would only direct the development of the best of their technology toward something other than murder, their vehicles would be so much more efficient.
            Their society would be so efficient there would be no need for war.  Allah would Bless them with His Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment